Daddy, where's the dog?B WoodmanIII
What happens in the Borden Family...stays in the Borden Family
DOG....Its whats for dinner.
What's that, Lassie? Timmy went where? Hannibal Lecter took you and Timmy where? Good girl !
(ding dong) "Oh God, please don't let that be Suzette Watkins at the door!"
Merry Christmas from the Manson Family! Squeaky, Charlie, Susan and Furry.
fembuttx's is pretty funny...
I told the kids that if that dog pooped in the floor one more time I'd skin it alive--and I meant it!
additional coats of Whitening
Daddy, where's the dog?
ReplyDeleteB Woodman
III
What happens in the Borden Family...stays in the Borden Family
ReplyDeleteDOG....Its whats for dinner.
ReplyDeleteWhat's that, Lassie? Timmy went where? Hannibal Lecter took you and Timmy where?
ReplyDeleteGood girl !
(ding dong) "Oh God, please don't let that be Suzette Watkins at the door!"
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas from the Manson Family! Squeaky, Charlie, Susan and Furry.
ReplyDeletefembuttx's is pretty funny...
ReplyDeleteI told the kids that if that dog pooped in the floor one more time I'd skin it alive--and I meant it!
ReplyDelete