Here's Jonathan Adler, in National Review's "The Corner" blog:
Time to Change the Subject?
Let's see now. Deficit projections are once again on the rise as Obama's approval rating falls. Health-care reform is faltering, climate-change legislation is stalled, and David Axlerod is under fire for his conflicts of interest.
Seems like a good time to change the subject.
Contents of the CIA inspector general's report on harsh interrogation methods have already leaked, so it won't do the trick.
If I were a betting man, I'd expect something else to drop Monday or Tuesday.
I agree. I visit Talking Points Memo almost every day (they're one of the biggest Democrat clearinghouses for leftover Bush scandals), and they've had the same headline for about 48 hours. I'll bet a scandal from the Bush boom is exposed sometime before lunch on Monday.
Well, it seems that my local National Socialist Radio is behind. They just this morning announced the release of the redacted CIA harsh interrogation report.
ReplyDeleteSo, I guess I'll wait, along with everyone else, to see what new distraction the Red Shed will release in its attempt to side-slip the HELLthKare bill through Kongress.
B Woodman
III