Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm 103

Despite having no budget, no staff, no foundation, no board of directors, and (often) no sobriety, this website is still hanging in at #103 on the list of Top Libertarian Websites.  Go here. 

Google started steering traffic away from their Blogspot line about a year or so ago.  I'm not griping.  People who are worth a crap can create their own audience, right?  Anyway, traffic is waaaaaaay down on this thing as compared to two years ago. 

I'll take it.  Thanks for reading, and thanks for hitting the ads.  The money from that pays for a Starbucks double-espresso every morning of my life. 

(And I can't believe I'm outdrawing Hammer Of Truth, Cato-At-Liberty, and the freakin' Goldwater Institute! Stephan Kinsella and Walter Block better watch their backs.  I bet they can already smell the dachshunds....) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Whited Sepulchre said...

Sir,
I have a semi-rule against spam and fundraising on my site.
Although your goal of raising money for starving orphans in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other Obama Drone Targets is admirable, I had to delete it.

I wish you lots of luck in future endeavors.

marshall said...

i read here a lot. as a rule, i ty to avoid as much advertising as i can, because i think it works. but i'll consider clicking on some ads while im here sometimes.