Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dogpiling Hillary


A Black Man, A Hispanic, and A Metrosexual walk into a debate.....
(supply your own punchline.)
I listened to most of the New Hampshire Democratic Presidential Debate on the radio. Lord have mercy, Barack and Edwards were dogpiling Hillary again. They were tag-teaming that woman. Don't get me wrong, I think she would be the worst President of all the people on that stage, but it was a horrible thing to listen to.
Richardson, who is running for somebody's Vice President, was trying to play the voice of healing and reason.
Someone with a lot of patience should go through the transcript and see how many times the word "Change" was used.
Do they really think that if Democrats want "Change", Democrats will be impressed with how often a candidate uses the word?
I've live-blogged several of these things, but it's getting where I know what they're going to say before they say it.

No comments: