Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need an OK caption for this picture

I need a Presidential caption for this picture:

Congratulations to Sandersonmom for submitting the best caption last week. In the words of the evaluation committee, "we're just relieved that she can finally get something right". A two dollar donation has been made in her name to The Whited Sepulchre Outreach Ministry And Social Club For Shipping Personnel.


Flee said...

I'm the presidents daughter and I'm not suppose to have a dumb ass for a dad!!!

Gar said...

I'll apologize ahead of time, but the Tropic Thunder conspiracy has gotten the better of me.

All that comes to mind is:
"Never go full retard"

Sorry again.

fembuttx said...

No, I don't drink!! More cocaine!! More cocaine!! Where is my beer!! Just a minute I gotta belch!! Go Texas Rangers!!