Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A personal letter from Gary Johnson

Dear Whited,

I hope you are doing well.  How are the dachshunds?  Shipped many fruitstands?  And how was that 45 minute meeting on the impact of ObamaCare that your President and CEO conducted this morning?  Scared the shit out of you didn't it? 

Think many of your fellow supervisors and managers will be voting for the Godfathers of ObamaCare and RomneyCare?  Ha !!  ROFLMAO. 

Just joking.  I've met Gary Johnson 3 times, but he doesn't know me from Hillary Clinton.  Here's the real letter that he sent out today: 


**********

Many of you have been involved in political campaigns before.  Many of you haven’t.  But either way, the amount of campaign material we have distributed all across the nation in the past few months is amazing!


Counting all the home-made signs and literature our great volunteers have created and passed out, well over a million Americans have received or are displaying our message of liberty, small government and non-intervention.  I have more than 300,000 fans on Facebook, almost 80,000 followers on Twitter, and more than a million on Google+ (more than Mitt Romney!).


That has happened because of you.  The kind of grassroots campaign that can distribute a million pieces of literature not only requires thousands of volunteers, but it also requires money.  You have provided that money, and words cannot give justice to my personal gratitude for your support.


Thanks to you, we have also aired almost 1,000 radio spots, and will continue to do so right up to Election Day.   And thanks to you, we will also be airing TV spots across the country.  Go to www.garyjohnson2012.com and help us do even more!


As an entrepreneur who knows the value of the dollars you have contributed, I can safely say that we get more “bang for the buck” than Barack Obama or Mitt Romney, with their hundreds of millions of special interest dollars, can ever imagine.  As you may have read in the press, I don’t even check my suitcase when I fly – which is virtually every day.  I know my plane ticket was purchased with dollars provided by supporters like you, and I refuse to spend the extra $30 to check a bag I can carry myself.


So here we are.  21 precious days until the election – and until we make history.  You and me.


We have come an amazingly long way.  After largely ignoring me, even the New York Times has taken notice, publishing a major story  yesterday on the war being waged  by the Republican Party to keep us off the ballot


Now, the final push is upon us --  and I need your help.  Please go to www.garyjohnson2012.com today and make the contribution that will let us keep the literature going out, the radio spots running, and otherwise reach those millions of voters who are right now looking at the Republican and Democrat and – surprise – not finding a candidate who will protect our liberty, get us out of useless and costly wars, and get the government off our backs.


Our task over the next three weeks is simple:  Make sure those voters know there is another option.  I am the only candidate who will stand up for liberty, who will bring our troops home, and who will bring this great nation back from the brink of economic catastrophe.  Your contribution at www.garyjohnson2012.com will let us keep my name and our message in front of those voters right up to election day.


We have come too far to let up now!  I am in New York today and tomorrow, headed to Wyoming Thursday and Colorado on Friday.  Next week, I will be in more key states reaching out to as many people as I possibly can.  Your contribution is what will help me reach those people I can’t see personally in the next 21 days.  Go to www.garyjohnson2012.com and help me spread the word!


Again, as we enter these final hectic weeks, I cannot possibly express my gratitude to you for your support, your confidence and your friendship.  We truly are on the cusp of history, and with your help, this will be the election that changes the political landscape in America for years to come.


Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Gary

No comments: