Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hillary Clinton, Outmaneuvered Again

I know that a lot of people who read this blog are older than I am.
I know that a lot of you are white.
Many of us think there's no point in turning on a radio, now that we own the Lynyrd Skynyrd Boxed Set.
We see Music Video as a bastard art form that started taking over right about the time Elton John stopped rocking and started working for Disney.
But still.... There are standards to be upheld.
I've put two different YouTube videos on here. Neither video is officially associated with a political campaign.
I think one of them is inspiring, and the other is A Sign That The Apocalypse Is Upon Us.

Here's the second one. White folks adapting Michael Jackson music that's been adapted to pro-Hillary Clinton lyrics....The Mind Recoils.
Don't The Geneva Conventions say something about this? I bet somewhere deep within Guantanamo Bay, some captured terrorists are getting really tired of watching this over and over, and are getting ready to talk.

Democrats, the choice is yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sappy! It's something out of the mod-squad era ... but why didn't she at least put her Bill in there for a little sax stuff?

Rex said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Since you have my site linked, I wanted to inform you that I've moved all my political blogs to http://politics.rexflex.net/

I'm also now linking back to your site. Thanks for the support!

Anonymous said...

Is this Hillary's version of High School Musical?