Monday, October 27, 2008

The Obama Redneck


Here's an interesting site....The Obama Redneck.
He has a sentimental attachment to the idea that there are fundamental differences between Obama and McSame.
Once you get past that, he's a very good writer, and I'm going to blogroll him if he moves on to other topics after the November 4th unpleasantness.

Speaking as a slightly evolved redneck, I prefer the politically correct term "Backward American".
But anyone who can up with a logo like that one, well, attention must be paid.

6 comments:

Sew daze said...

http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/10/16/john-mccain-tries-to-grab-barack-obamas-butt/

One picture says it all

West, By God said...

Astroturf

Sew daze said...

West,

Astroturf, all the research may be true. But, they have trees, forests and or woods in PA. I am sure there are some rednecks lurking in the shadows up there.

Muthah+ said...

Allan, as a former fut werthian and a fellow madpriest devotee, I appreciate your post on a redneck for Obama. I sent the picture to my nephew who is decidedly not for Obama and lives in Keller. He needs to know that there is going to be a real shock to the redstate come NOV 4th!

Muthah+ said...

Allan, as a former fut werthian and a fellow madpriest devotee, I appreciate your post on a redneck for Obama. I sent the picture to my nephew who is decidedly not for Obama and lives in Keller. He needs to know that there is going to be a real shock to the redstate come NOV 4th!

The Whited Sepulchre said...

West,
Regardless of the home base of the Obama redneck, I'm reminded of the following James Carville quote about Pennsylvania:
"You've got Philadelphia on one end, Pittsburgh on the other, and a whole lot of Alabama in between."
Perhaps that's where they get their redneck bona fides.

Muthah,
In addition to enjoying The Mad Priest, we're also both fans of Henry V, The Brahms Requiem, and non-dogmatic churches.