Saturday, May 10, 2008

Test Of Willpower

I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. God, I know that I'm a sinner, and I ask for your strength in giving me the will power to resist clicking on this link and writing something really horrible on this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form. I will not fill out this form.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got me - it worked and I got curiouser and curiouser. OUCH, good one :)

Aunty Belle said...

chuckle....reckon it comes from bein' born in Mississippi--like me!

Dr Ralph said...

Laughter after I hit the link.

More laughter....

Still more laughter...

You sir, are to be commended.

If not for your willpower, then for your framing of that lame, stupid page.

I won't blame Hill (she's got a lot on her mind) but the Marketing drudges that came up with it should be forced to hand -code the HTML for the next administration's Whitehouse.gov site.

Receding laughter before I hit the submit button...

The Whited Sepulchre said...

All,
Today isn't over.
I've already thought of about 30 different things to put in the blanks on that form, most of which would be priceless.
Please continue to pray for strength on my part as I go through this time of trial and tribulation.
Today isn't over.
But I will not fill out that form. I'm better than that.
I think....

zbethwalker said...

zbeth says:
I love Dr. Ralph's comment. hand code the HTML
Glorious.

sandersonmom said...

Come on...it's another day. Fill it out!!! Your readers depend on you to do that for us.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

For people reading this post years from now.... the link was to the Hillary Clinton For President Website.
There was a special page that gave you the opportunity to wish Mrs. Clinton a happy Mother's Day.

Dr Ralph said...

Aww shucks...it sounds so darned sweet when you put it that way.