Friday, December 5, 2008

The Death Clock


Here's a link to The Death Clock, an online mechanism that tells you when you're probably going to die. It's based on age, attitude, whether or not you smoke, height, and weight. If you need help calculating your Body Mass Index, click here. The number will appear inside the heart on the drawing.

Y'all have fun without me. If you look at Item #9 on my previous post, I might not outlive General Motors.
Regular commenters, please let me know when you're going to join me at Greenwood Cemetery.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I don't need to save for retirement after all...

Ted McLaughlin said...

Social Security will actually make money off me. I'm a dead man on 8/18/2014.
Guess I'd better get busy on that to-do list!

Anonymous said...

I'm done for in 2062. How reassuring.

Fester said...

Date of Death: Thursday, January 28, 2021

I might as well stop contributing to my 401k right now.

Anonymous said...

August 13, 2047. Ripe old age of 71! Damn, I'd better start saving!

Sew daze said...

This is crap. Click on it again and again, a difference of 14 years.

Try giving us something useful

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Fembuttx,
It depends on "attitude", as stated in the post.
Therefore, it will have difficulty consistently predicting the life expectancy of a schizophrenic.

Lisa said...

Well my first Day of Death was in 2052, then 2042, then 2060, so taking the average I'll guess 87.5 which is better than my parents, may they rest in peace, and more in line with my grandparents, may they also rest in peace.