Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Blogoversary To This Site

Please allow me to pause for a moment of gratitude ! 


Happy Blogoversary To This Site ! (here's the hits per day for the last 3 years)

Happy Blogoversary To This Site ! (here are the hits per month, and you can see where I had to shut 'er down for a while this summer....)

This has been lots of fun....(hits per year, and the year ain't over yet.)


Happy Blogoversary To This Site ! 

I first took this site out for a spin three years ago today.  I had absolutely no idea what I was going to write about, and I still don't.  In the words of the greatest man I've ever known, "I just let the day come to me." 

It's been fun, and the hits per day are starting to get there.  If the readers keep doubling every year and none go away, I'll catch up with Instapundit in the year 2019.  Circle it on your calendar.     

Thank you Cash For Clunkers, Congressman Hank Johnson, The Southern Baptist Convention, Macaulay Culkin, Dr. Brett Younger, Cedric Katesby, Dr. Ralph, Fembuttx, Libertarian Reddit, Denny at The Grouchy Old Cripple, the stimulus package, the damn dachshunds, Counting Cats, Dr. Rober Atkins, Texas Republican Ballot Proposition #4, Milton Friedman, Al Gore - The Goracle Of Music City Tennessee, The Aggie, Cal Thomas, Whoever wrote the last 8 verses of the Gospel Of Mark, Obnoxio, Harper, Thomas Sowell, Joe Biden, Ron Paul, John Jay Myers, John Spivey, The Criplets, Brent Rinehart, David Nolan, Jay at Subdujour, and most of all, President Barack Obama.  I don't have time to link everybody, so Google "Sepulchre" and any name or topic in the list above.  You'll find 'em. 

Thank you all for providing inspiration, opposition, confirmation, and debate topics.

Especially President Obama.  Seriously.  Can you imagine anything more bland than a rant about John McCain? 

Thank you Jesus, for calling the Pharisees "Whited Sepulchres". 

Oh, and thanks to this guy for the Blogoversary Headline pic.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Thankee Thankee.
But when I grow up, and learn to publish posts that have no funny pics, or bad puns, or videos of Obama picking his nose, if i'm really, really, really lucky, I'll become you.
Everyone - check out "Beginner's Guide To Freedom". Google it. You'll get there.

Hot Sam said...

Thanks for finally telling me what Whited Sepulchre means. :)

I enjoy your blog and read it every day.

Dr Ralph said...

Congrats...

Every Hannity needs his Colmes. Who else would have taken on the thankless task of playing House Troll if it hadn't been for me?

I'm still waiting for my share of the huge profits you reap from all your advertisers.

That *was* the deal, right?

TarrantLibertyGuy said...

Way to go, Whited! I must admit, I got worried during the "Productive Work Scare of 2010", when you became very busy at work. But I'm glad to see you burning your spare time back into the blog!

Stephen VanDyke said...

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness."

That's actually quite beautiful... bravo to you for turning to religion and truth in the gnostic tradition. Congrats on the site growth, you are a beloved ally in the liberty movement.

J H P said...

Eh, parabéns! and thanks for all the great reads!

Greetings from the ever increasing banana-serfs republic of Portugal.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Happy Blogoversary, and good graphs too - many a corporation would like that trend!

Cheers. Keep up the good work.

JT said...

Congrats, Whited! I liked your blog before Obama got elected and will keep reading it when he's gone, so stop waxing poetic about how much fun it is to blog with him in office, as if wishing his another term.

That Damn Libertarian said...

You, Sir, Rock....and Roll.