Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dr Ralph has thrown in the towel. But that doesn't change anything.

My friend Dr. Ralph has apparently given up on The Teleprompter Jesus.  We're sitting at my favorite bar, The Corporate Image, having finished an acoustic guitar jam.  The good Doctor was kind enough and gracious enough to direct me to this post. 
It doesn't say anything about the failure of Obama's Keynesian economic policies, just the defeats and failures on the topics nearest and dearest to Dr. Ralph's heart. 
Be sure to read the Doctor's last sentence.  It can be summed up as follows: 


Dr. Ralph has approved this message.  He now wants the world to know (now) that he was a Hillary delegate in 2008. 
I can't quite swing him over to the Ron Paul camp. Dr. Paul is too dang honest for Dr. Ralph's taste.  Dr. Ralph respects the fact that "Dr. Paul has removed the filter from his mouth and brain".  That's a direct quote from Dr. Ralph.
Dr. Ralph has approved this message. 

4 comments:

Dr Ralph said...

Watching you write this right in front of me (in a bar, after several adult beverages), I now understand why your posts are what they are.

Cheers!

Dr Ralph said...

PS: Just to clarify, my principle beef with Obama is he's acting like a 70's Republican. Better that than a 2010 Republican.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

And the longer I sit, the more better and more better it gets !!

It's been a fun summer. Appreciate you playing and singing for this thing.

Hot Sam said...

If I had known it was going to be this bad, I would have registered as a democrat, campaigned, and voted for Hillary too. The only thing worse than Zero are the completely unqualified people he's nominated to bureaucratic positions. At least Hillary would have appointed competent and experienced bureaucrats. I also don't think she would have reprised her role in Hillary Care, if for no reason other than political survival.