Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Did Saint Peter get the memo?

Now it's official.

Despite opposition from various Popes, The Spanish Inquisition, and Ann Coulter....Howard Dean has become the Rosa Parks of The Afterlife.

Dean says Jews can go to heaven - Mike Allen - Politico.com

I cannot believe that in the year 2008, The Leader of The Free World will be chosen by taking part in discussions like this one.

Is Michael Dukakis going to say that Allah will now allow infidels into Paradise?

Is John Kerry going to do a careful study on The Norse Gods, and come out with an opinion on whether Huns could get into Valhalla?

Is Ron Paul going to chime in, and declare that Santa can now bring toys to bad little boys and girls?

The cartoon below has nothing to do with the article. I just thought it was funny.


1 comment:

sandersonmom said...

My sister sent this to me and I thought it was appropriate for you.

While trying to escape through Pakistan , Osama Bin
Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up.
Suddenly, a female Genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

Osama responded, "You ignorant, unworthy
Daughter-of-a-flea-bitten camel! Don't you know who I am?
I don't need any common woman giving me anything."
The shocked Genie said, "Please, I must grant you a wish
or I will be returned to that bottle forever."
Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the
impertinence of the woman and said: "Very well, I want
to awaken with three American women in my bed in the
morning. So just do it and be off with you."
The annoyed Genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared. The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena
Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton at his side.
His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had
no health insurance.