Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's clear out the photo files again !!

It's time once again to clear out the photo files, all from Facebook, Reddit, or your emails. 
Enjoy !!




As a response to the anti-libertarian question "But who will build the roads in a truly libertarian society?", I've long been wanting to take pics of the devastated streets and highways near my hometown of Drew Mississippi. 
Until I can get around to that project, this pic will do nicely:


I saw this on the Barnes And Noble newstand a couple of months ago.  I threw up in my mouth just a little bit. 





The Dems were for real when they produced this....

The painter was for real when he painted this.....


And Newsweek was for real when they published this....




















From the Liberty Movement's greatest artist, Dan McCall:


















No comments: