Here's a quick listing of all the things I can quickly think of that are more dangerous than a mosque a couple of blocks from the World Trade Center site. IMHO, all of these are a much greater threat to your physical and economic well-being than the Ground Zero Wedge Issue.
1. Your Friendly Neighborhood Swat Team - They're starting to show up at the wrong houses, based on bad info, for ridiculous reasons. Then if you're lucky the worst thing they do is shoot your dogs.
2. Democrats - Their Senators and Representatives want to get between you and your doctor with ObamaCare. They want more of your money to give to their constituents.
3. Republicans - Their Senators and Representatives have no intention of repealing ObamaCare, otherwise we would have seen a "Contract With America" campaign based on doing so. They want more of your money to give to their constituents.
4. Saudi Arabia - To name just one. Almost all of the 9-11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. After 9-11, we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
5. American military bases - They're costing us a fortune, advocates claim that they're for defensive purposes on American soil, and yet if a disgruntled Major wants to go on a shooting spree in the middle of one of them, nobody can find a gun to use in self-defense. That's a great use of your money, isn't it? Plus we have soldiers in 135 other countries. How would you feel about a Mexican military base in the middle of Dallas? Would it irritate you? Would it make you want to take up arms against the Mexican invader?
6. The Federal Reserve - The Dems and Republicans are on a spending spree like none other the world has ever seen. How are we going to pay for it? We're going to print our way out of debt. Your dollars are about to be worth a quarter. Unfortunately, this is hard to understand and is boring. Muslims in Manhattan are easy to see, and they typically dress differently. Great target for politicians who need a distraction.
7. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - They're still getting people into houses that they can't afford, with almost no down payment required. But it's ok if they default. Fannie and Freddie are there to step in and make it all ok between the borrower and the bank. (Using your money, of course.)
8. Our insane drug prohibition laws - The Texas/Mexico border is a very dangerous place because Mexican drug cartels are fighting each other for control of the drug corridor. Our border with Canada, however, is perfectly safe. But back during the era of alcohol prohibition, the U.S./Canada border was a very dangerous place because bootleggers were fighting each other for control of the moonshine corridor. Prohibition equals violence.
9. The other million or so Mosques, meeting rooms, houses and apartments within 20 miles of Ground Zero - There are already 9 Mosques in Manhattan, and I can promise you that the CIA and FBI have them infested with more bugs than the Iraqi embassy. If the bad guys are going to meet someplace to plot another attack on the U.S., it ain't going to be at the Ground Zero Mosque.
10. People who don't understand Liberty - Free Speech, Gun Rights, Freedom Of Assembly, and Property Rights aren't things that we vote on. They are things that we protect. We shouldn't even have to think about it. If our Muslim friends want to show up on their property (a couple of blocks from the World Trade Center site) so they can study the writings and ravings of an illiterate pedophile, they should be allowed to do so.