Monday, March 8, 2010

Dan Rather - Our president is very articulate, but couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him state troopers to flag down the traffic.

Here's a treasure trove for your racist code words file.
I honestly don't know what to say.
Chris Matthews' interruption of Rather reminds me of....I don't know, it reminds me of....someone interrupting someone that is saying something dumb, or something....I'm struggling to find an analogy from my Deep South upbringing, and I'm failing....it reminds me of....I just don't know....
 


Dan Rather, in this video, is saying that Barack Obama is "articulate" (racist code word, implying that well-spoken minorities are a rarity), and that he couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him state troopers to flag down traffic.
He's saying that Barack Obama couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him state troopers to flag down traffic.
He's saying that Barack Obama couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him state troopers to flag down traffic.
Die quickly, mainstream media.  Die quickly. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STFU, Dan Rather. You're not a newsman, you're lying partisan hack.