Friday, January 21, 2011

There. I fixed it.

I started getting complaints a couple of weeks ago about this site taking too long to load. 
I've since gone in and deleted a bunch of the countdowns and widgets that were clogging the blogroll area and I think that has helped.
But many of you were probably relying on these to keep up with upcoming disastrous events. 

So....If you're wondering how long Obama has been a war-monger in the Middle East, he took over that project in January of '09. 

Al Gore predicted that the polar ice caps would melt by 2013.  He better get his ass up there with a blowtorch. 

Our national debt was around 13.5 trillion dollars.  But don't worry, the Republicans are about to raise the debt ceiling to 14 trillion.  Be not afraid, dear flock of Sheeple, they're going to see to it that you get shafted. 

I've also deleted all the little widgets and do-hickeys to TopBlogSites and things of that nature. 
That oughta help. 
There.  I fixed it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the chips....the dip must be behind the wheel.

The site is much faster, thanks.

TarrantLibertyGuy said...

I love this site... haven't looked at it in a while!