Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Fifteen Trillionth Psalm

My old friend Henry Farrish got this started on Facebook today.  He only did a couple of verses.  I fixed it for him. 
Enjoy. 
In honor of our 15 trillion dollar debt:


1.  Obama is the shepherd I did not want.



2.  He maketh me to lie about green energy.  He leadeth me beside the still factories.


3   He restoreth G.M.


He leadeth me in the paths of Carter for his name's sake.


4.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Pakistan, I will fear no irony: for thy Nobel Peace Prize still comforts me.


5.  Thou preparest a stimulus before me to be paid by my children: thou anointest my head with Teleprompter Bullshit; my debt runneth over.



6. Surely regulation and inflation shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will be paying for this crap for ever.


Pics came from here and here and here and here and here and here and here
Here's a pic of the authors. 

No comments: