Monday, January 23, 2012

An Amazing Math Test

Let's get away from political rants for a minute.  Here's a math quiz that one of my cousins sent me this weekend. 


It's a simple mathematical exercise that can predict your favorite movie.
Just humor me and do it!  (And post your results in the comment field.) 

Movie Quiz:

1. Pick a number from 1-9.
2. Multiply by 3.
3. Add 3.
4. Multiply by 3 again.
5. Now add the two digits of your answer together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of 17 movies listed below this picture

Hey, I had to find a picture to take up space, and most are worse than this one.  Your favorite movie WILL be there. 


Movie List:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2013
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

I told you it would be there !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct answer! I learned that trick in the third grade.

JT said...

Good one, Nostradamus. I am somewhat surprised that "First Libertarian President's Inauguration Speech" wasn't on your list.

Fester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.