Friday, January 4, 2013

Joy. Bliss.

I try not to update this website during work hours, but....

Al Gore, The Goracle Of Music City, Tennessee, one of the people who made me so absolutely nuts that I had to start blogging, the best-known Greenie on the planet, and one of the recipients of the Kleiner/Perkins Green Scams....

Al Gore, who won a freakin' Nobel Peace Prize for sounding the alarm about your SUV changing the weather....

Al Gore, who wants to require you to purchase Green Energy Credits (from his companies) to atone for your environmental sins....

Al Gore has sold his "Current TV" network to Al-Jazeera, the broadcasting wing of the nasty, polluting, Arab Oil States. 

He lobbied hard for the sale, and used all the political muscle at his disposal to make it happen. 

I'm laughing so hard that I'm almost crying.  This is a great day.  LOL. 

One other thing....It looks like he timed the bill to avoid the increased taxes associated with the Fiscal Cliff deal.  It saved him five million. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again.
I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

Nice article , wanna know about this topic more

north london business opportunities
london networking groups
london business networking
london business group

The Whited Sepulchre said...

And thank you soooo much for spamming.