Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No live-blogging tonight. Check @Whited79 and #BarackIsMyBroker


I can't handle the thought of live-blogging, drunk-blogging, weed-writing, or even meth-typing another Barack Obama State Of The Union speech.
Give me a choice between listening to Yoko Ono screeching vs. Barry reading, and I'm probably going with Yoko.
But duty calls....
I've been enjoying the Twitter account, so I'm going to go that route tonight.  Follow along @Whited79   All the Tweets show up on Facebook, for those who go that route.

Since it's likely to be nothing but a laundry list of GOODIES FOR CONTRIBUTORS "investments", I'm going to see how many times I can use this hashtag:

#BarackIsMyBroker

Should be fun.
But Godalmighty, I dread listening to that man's voice for an hour.


2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

"But Godalmighty, I dread listening to that man's voice for an hour. "

Better you than me. I'll be depending on Shiner earplugs...

The Whited Sepulchre said...

It was tough.
#BarackIsMyBroker