Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Worst Thing Ever Written

This is the worst thing ever written. 

Go here. 

It required a horrifying ignorance of history to write this.  Also present are depressing levels of dumbassedness about art, economics, math, psychology, management, cause and effect, music, political science, human motivation, human rights, climate, agriculture, science, culture, and individualism. 

If I have the time, I'm going to Fisk every sentence.  The Communists made the Nazis look like amateurs. 

In the meantime, check out this book. 

The Black Book Of Communism.  If I can get contact for Jesse Myerson, I'm going to mail him a copy.  For the good of the human race. 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try sending it to his attention, c/o Rolling Stone magazine.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Yeah, I read his garbage article in RS a few months ago.
This guy would have to study for 5 years to rise to the level of "idiot".