Saturday, July 11, 2009

Proud to be there.

There's a new Libertarian blog called Mindarchy. They only have one post at this point. I have no idea if they'll be any good or not.
But look at the blogroll.

Agoraphilia
Aldente Blog
Althouse Blog
Andrew Sullivan
Cafe Hayek
Cato @ Liberty
Lew Rockwell
Libertarian Anarchy
Ordinary Gentlemen
Reason: Hit and Run
Samizdata
The Whited Sepulchure
Volokh Conspiracy

There's the lowly Whited Sepulchre blog, stuck in the middle of all those libertarian heavy hitters like Reason, Samizdata, Volokh, Sullivan, etc. It looks like one of the easier "Which One Doesn't Fit?" questions on the ACT or the SAT.
Good luck, Mindarchy, whoever you are.

3 comments:

Dr Ralph said...

I'm guessing it's because you're the only one that has me!

Jaryn said...

Perhaps you might remember me from the Lazy Slacker Blog? I've started up a new one with a few friends. We're going to start posting here within the week most likely. That's funny you found yourself on the blogroll. By the way, I was gathering ideas for my College Libertarian logo and clicked on your local county libertarian group and got a nasty rootkit that put my computer out for a month!

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Dr.,
Our symbiotic nature aids me once again.

Jaryn,
I remember well the lazy slacker. We had a heck of a time getting rid of that virus on the county site.
In the words of John Edwards, Mark Sanford, Jon Ensign, Bill Clinton, and David Vitter, "sorry for the infection".